Internal Pilot (IP)
The internal pilot is expected to lead and participate in test flights, continuous platform development, training, and improvement. As part of a diverse teem, the internal pilot will represent the company while providing services, demonstrations and more to our customers worldwide.
- Prior relevant experience in the UAV/ Mini UAV field – Required.
- Control of office applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work under pressure, ability to learn independently.
- Full-time availability.
- Immediate availability.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the monthly closing of the company’s books, including parent and subsidiaries.
- Manage the bookkeeping team, and ensure accuracy of financial records including account payable, account receivables, accruals, billing, revenue recognition, payroll journal entries, and fixed assets.
- Prepare annual and quarterly financial statements in accordance with IFRS.
- Assist with preparing the annual budget, comparing the actual VS budget, and preparing the cash flow.
- Responsible for local statutory financials and tax returns of the company and its subsidiaries.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Work with all group interfaces, to improve business and reporting outputs.
- The position reports to CFO
- Certified CPA from one of the Big 4 accounting firms
- 1-2 years of relevant experience, including in a similar controller role, preferably from a fast-growing, global company.
- Knowledge and experience in IFRS
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with Priority – an advantage.
- Strong analytical, detail-oriented, and multi-tasking skills.
- Hard worker, team player, with a positive attitude.