The system engineer will be required to manage engineering elements inside and outside the company, to lead end-to-end development processes and to realize the requirements of various projects.
- Establishment of R&D infrastructure.
- Institutionalizing models of development.
- Development of systems – characterization, code writing, design, design of experiments and creation of drawings and diagrams for production.
- Engineering assessments for compliance with standardization and regulatory requirements.
- Interface with external engineers, manufacturers and companies.
- Bachelor degree for electronics / computers.
- Master’s degree in system engineering – advantage.
- At least five years as a leader in the engineering development team in the multi-disciplinary projects.
- Experience in integration.
- Familiarity with aviation.
- Experience in unmanned aerial vehicles – an advantage.
- Knowledge in programming.
- Familiarity with Linux workspace and communication protocols.
- Availability for full-time and flexible work.
- High level of English.