The system engineer will be required to manage engineering elements inside and outside the company, to lead end-to-end development processes and to realize the requirements of various projects.
- Establishment of R&D infrastructure.
- Institutionalizing models of development.
- Development of systems – characterization, code writing, design, design of experiments and creation of drawings and diagrams for production.
- Engineering assessments for compliance with standardization and regulatory requirements.
- Interface with external engineers, manufacturers and companies.
- Bachelor degree for electronics / computers.
- Master’s degree in system engineering – advantage.
- At least five years as a leader in the engineering development team in the multi-disciplinary projects.
- Experience in integration.
- Familiarity with aviation.
- Experience in unmanned aerial vehicles – an advantage.
- Knowledge in programming.
- Familiarity with Linux workspace and communication protocols.
- Availability for full-time and flexible work.
- High level of English.
Administrative Assistant – maternity leave coverage
The Administrative Assistant has an important and central position in our company, with operational, logistic and financial aspects.
The Administrative Assistant is required to deal with a variety of roles, starting with managing the company schedule and answering phone calls, through handling recruitments and CV reviews, to monitoring financial expenses.
In accordance with our company’s high standards, the Administrative Assistant must complete each task with endless thoroughness and care. He or she is responsible, care about their job and willing to take their position to the next level.
The role requires performing simple tasks alongside complexed and creative ones.
“No task is too small, to not chase perfection and excellence!”
- Cover the reception desk
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Order and manage office supplies
- Manage travel arrangements
- Manage and monitor travel expenses and invoices
- Provide general support to visitors
- Submit expense reports
- Initial review of new candidates’ CV
- 3 years’ proven admin or assistant experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Proficient in MS Office
- Availability to work full-time with flexible hours
- Excellent written and verbal communication English and Hebrew skills
- A keen eye for details and problem-solving skills
- Pleasant manner and credibility
* The position is temporary for maternity leave coverage. The opportunity to continue in a different position shall be examined in due time.